Home Staging Services
- Occupied Home Staging Consultations - We will visit the seller’s home to evaluate the condition of the home and provide a comprehensive report with our recommendations to prepare the home for listing. Recommendations generally include suggested maintenance, pre-packing, de-cluttering, repairing, replacing, and painting.
- Consultations are priced as a flat fee based on square footage of the home.
- It's best to schedule a consultation a minimum of 2 weeks before listing (longer is better) to allow time to execute recommendations.
- Open House/Photography Prep Showcasing Services – Once the work from the Staging Consultation is completed by either the homeowner or a 3rd party of their choosing, we will return to the property to “showcase” the home, using either the homeowner’s belongings or we can provide accessories and accent pieces (see Accessory/Accent Rental section below) to enhance your presentation for listing photos, open houses, and showings.
- These services can be booked in either 2-hour or 4-hour increments.
- Accessory/Art Rentals – We maintain an inventory of decorative accessories and art pieces that appeal to home buyers in various target markets. We can rent these items to home sellers, and can provide a quote for these rentals after the Home Staging Consultation.
- Minimum rental period is 2 months to start; may extend monthly thereafter.
- We also recommend and will shop for items that are not available in our rental inventory (i.e. soft goods, rugs)
- Vacant Home Staging - Ask us for more information on the staging of vacant homes.
- Are you getting bored with your decor and want to make some changes by using your current home décor pieces in a different way, and perhaps by adding a few new pieces?
- Are you moving into a new home and not sure how to use your current furniture/accessories in the new home?
Let us help you with either of these scenarios by providing a Redesign consultation. Our Redesign and Move-In Redesign packages are as follows:
Redesign Consultation for the "DIY" with an EYE for Design - This DIY service is designed to give you the objective, expert advice you need to do the design work yourself! The consultation can take up to 2 hours and we will cover the following:
- Detailed phone interview in order to completely understand your project, style and preferences
- Recommended furniture arrangement and flow
- Suggestions for de-cluttering, rearranging and optimizing space in each room
- Advice on highlighting architectural features and freshening up each room
- Guidance on lighting, window treatments and accessory arrangement
- Color advice and emotional connection points in each space, so you love the look!
- You will receive a Redesign report with recommendations we discussed and a Priority Shopping List to help you complete the design process and set you well on your way to a space you will love!
Power Styling & Mini-Makeover - This design service is all about rolling up our sleeves, following the detailed Redesign Report and working together to start rearranging the main areas of the home. You won’t believe the difference a few hours makes just using what you already own! This service can take up to 4 hours and includes:
- Kitchen decor ideas and organizational strategies
- Main living area decor and emotional connection point set up
- Main bathroom decor
- If time permits, we will tackle other key living areas
- We will make suggestions for purchases to modernize your home and meet decorating goals
Power Shopping - Per Hour Service - We'll create a budget and shop for those items that add the WOW factor to the spaces in your home. I'm an expert in sourcing items at reasonable prices, and I have access to Trade discounts at many popular home decor stores (which I will pass along to you): Pottery Barn, Ballard Designs, West elm, Williams-Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond, Prosource (flooring, kitchens), MirrorMate, etc.
Move-In Redesign Solutions - similar to Redesign DIY consultation, styling, and power shopping, but for the person moving into a new home with the current furniture and decorative accessories. I can show you how best to use what you have, while also helping with new flooring, furniture, lighting, fixture choices (and can pass along my Trade discounts).
- Color Consultations - Need help choosing paint colors for various rooms in your home? Let us provide a color consultation for up to 2 hours where we will work together to identify colors that will work in the space(s) based on the lighting and the feeling the homeowner would like to achieve.
- Personal Shopping - Would you like assistance with purchasing items for Home Staging, or Redesign? Let us do the shopping for you, or make recommendations for items to be purchased online. Client will be billed hourly for time spent shopping in stores or online.