Once a seller’s house is staged, the homeowner will need to maintain its pristine condition. Remember, the way we all live in a home is different than the way we need to market and sell our homes. Just a few tips to prepare for a showing:
· Open all drapes, blinds.
· Turn on all lamps; agents will turn main lights on.
· Make sure all beds are made.
· Trash receptacles should be emptied in kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms.
· Clean bathrooms and ensure toilet lids are in the closed position.
· Consider putting fresh flowers or fruit in a few areas: foyer, kitchen, powder room, master bath.
Being prepared before showings will contribute to securing the equity in your house!
FREE! 10 Facts About Home Staging
Subscribe to my email list and receive a FREE PDF sheet with 10 Facts about Home Staging! Agents, this is a great file to share with home sellers!